A Chapelstone garden room has a 300mm canopy projecting from the front of the structure.
Using modern and advanced construction technology, the walls are multi-layered:
- Composite cladding external finish in a choice of colours
- 25mmx50 tanalized timber batten to create air circulation space
- Breathable wall membrane
- 9mm external plywood cladding
- 50mm x 100m C24 structural treated timber framework
- Fibre glass insulation (walls)
- 12mm internal plywood cladding
- Celotex or similar rigid insulation (ceiling)
- Polystyrene floor insulation between joists
- 22mm moisture resistant interlocking chipboard floor boards
- Flat roof construction with EPDM rubber roofing membrane
- Upvc French doors with multi point locking system
Windows and doors:
Our garden room is accessible from the outside by French doors. Options include a choice of colours, side lights, bespoke sizes and shapes. Aluminium and upvc bi-fold doors or sliding doors and many different window options are also available upon request.
All rooms come with Luxury Vinyl Flooring due to its hard wearing and stable properties; included is a 15-year manufacturer’s warranty and PVC skirting with a choice of colour to complete the look. If you want different flooring, either in colour or material, we will work with you to ensure we achieve your desired finish.
We prefer to erect our garden room onto a concrete pad, which we can undertake for you if necessary. There are also other options if a concrete base is not possible. We can drill holes at approximately 1m intervals across the whole footprint of the structure. These are then filled with concrete and metal supports are inserted into the concrete onto which the structure is anchored.